There are many challenges that will face parents in their task of raising respectful, capable and responsible children. Our workshops and parenting course teach parents practical and effective skills that build trust and healthy relationships among family members. Understanding and meeting the needs of children often prevents problems that could later be devastating to families.
Redirecting Children’s Behavior is an effective, thorough and fun course for anyone who wants to make a powerful, loving impact on the lives of children.
- Redirect power struggles
- “Misbehaving” children
- Rebellious teenagers
- Sibling rivalry
- Without punishment, threats, grounding or timeouts!
The course was written by Kathryn Kvols and is based on the works of Alfred Adler and Rudolf Dreikurs. There are several trained instructors throughout the Chicagoland area who can offer the parenting course or present a workshop at your school, church, woman’s group, etc.
Call Joan at (779) 205-3717 to learn more about scheduling a class in your area.
Download or Print The Redirecting Children’s Behavior Parent Information:
These lectures are designed to be presented to groups of ten and over. Each talk lasts 1- 1.5 hours. All of them are soundly based in Adlerian principles. They co-inside with and are introductions to the foundations taught in Redirecting Children’s Behavior. Handouts are provided in order to help clarify the information covered. These talks are capable of stand-alone, and although compatible, are not dependent upon one another, and can be presented in any order.
- “No, and You Can’t Make Me”: Minimizing Power Struggles
- Quibbling Siblings: Getting Your Children to Stop The Fighting
- Discipline With Love
- Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- Understanding Your Child’s Temperament and Its Effect on You
- Helping Children Manage Their Emotions
- Homework Without the Hassles
- What To Do When Your Child Throws a Temper Tantrum
- Establishing Healthy Boundaries
- Bully-proofing Your Child
Call Joan at (779) 205-3717 to learn more about scheduling a workshop in your area.